European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Popular hospitals in other countries
- Anadolu cooperates with John Hopkins Hospital, the best medical center in the USA according to U.S. News & World Report. Specialists apply only the latest technologies to treat stomach cancer and other diseases.
- Anadolu Medical Center is accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes (OECI) for the most effective cancer treatment options.
- Anadolu doctors apply CyberKnife M6 and TrueBeam Edge. They are the latest radiotherapeutic devices that influence a tumor with 0.5 mm accuracy and do not affect healthy tissues.
- Anadolu has a certificate from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) for palliative therapy. Such a treatment reduces symptoms and improves the life quality at 4th stomach cancer stage.
- Sourasky (Ichilov) is ranked among Top 10 hospitals for medical tourism in the world by Newsweek magazine, an authoritative American edition.
- Sourasky specialists use immunotherapy to treat stomach cancer. Before the treatment, patients have to undergo a test for compatibility to be sure they meet the therapy requirements.
- Prof. Ido Wolf, the Head of Oncology Department specializes in malignant stomach tumor treatment. Prof. Wolf provides a molecular tests, which increase diagnosis accuracy up to 10-20% and helps to identify the genetic predisposition to malignant gastric cancer.
- Submit a request on our website to find the best stomach cancer center.
- Stomach cancer treatment is performed at the Teknon Oncology Institute, which is a partner of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Spanish doctors together with American specialists participate in scientific research developments.
- Surgical treatment of stomach cancer is carried out in the Teknon Surgery Department, considered the most prestigious in Spain according to the hospital’s data. The Department consists of 40 top specialists who perform over 4,500 surgical procedures per year.