Why is medical tourism so popular in Germany?
Medical tourism in Germany is thought to be well-developed due to a high demand of medical services and great achievements of German doctors. They conduct treatment of severe diseases with modern methods and equipment. German physicians pass through various theoretical and practical studies in Germany, Israel, Canada, the USA, etc. After education they start working at Medical Centers in Germany, get experience and become worldwide famous by including them in TOP lists of specialized magazines.
- German clinics use only modern equipment and methods of treatment: PET-CT, CyberKnife, da Vinci Surgical System, charged particle therapy.
- Medical system in Germany is controlled by governmental organisations.
- All German clinics have got required certifications (ESMO, JCI) according to international standards.
- Modern methods like Photodynamic Therapy, Hyperthermia, Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy are used in German cancer clinics.
- German doctors have won various worldwide awards, most of them were included in TOP lists by Forbes magazine.
- Treatment in Germany combines traditional and alternative methods of treatment that makes the level of medicine high and innovative.
- Process of rehabilitation in Germany is performed with high level of comfort. Some of the clinics may have own resorts and SPA at the area.
- 380 doctors accept 100,000 patients annually. Most of them are medical tourists who are going to undergo treatment in Germany.
- If you need help, leave a quote to get detailed information about your disease and find out how to conduct treatment in Germany.
|Radiofrequency ablation||from 5000 to 8000€||from 4000 to 8000$||from 5000 to 8000€||from 2500 to 5000$||from 3000 to 7000$|
|Removal of spinal cord tumor||from 40000 to 65000€||from 35000 to 60000$||from 40000 to 65000$||from 15000 to 25000$||from 25000 to 40000$|
|Сystectomy||from 20000 to 30000€||from 15000 to 25000$||from 20000 to 30000€||from 8000 to 15000$||from 12000 to 20000$|
|Orthopedics and Traumatology|
|Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction||from 10000 to 15000€||from 6500 to 12000$||from 13000 to 15000€||from 2500 to 3500$||from 4500 to 5500$|