What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after spinal fracture?
- Complex treatment is the main prerequisite for the recovery after spinal compression fracture. Physicians may appoint a surgery (usually minimally invasive), medication treatment and rehabilitation.
- One of the key purposes of rehabilitation is to eliminate the pain syndrome.
- Accurate diagnostics at the rehabilitation center is very important. Sometimes spinal fractures are free of pain but it doesn’t mean that there are no serious functional disorders.
- The effect of rehabilitation after spinal compression fractures increases dramatically if you begin treatment as soon as possible.
- Clinics actively use various robotic systems for the quicker restoration of motor functions.
- Rehabilitation after spinal fractures could be provided even for bedbound patients. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation.
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
Login to your account
Get a new password
Check you email
Check your email. Login and password to your personal dashboard were sent.
Did not get the email?
If you do not receive the email, check the Spam folder.