rehabilitation after compression fracture of the cervical vertebrae in Germany
Overall rating by
What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after spinal fracture?
- Complex treatment is the main prerequisite for the recovery after spinal compression fracture. Physicians may appoint a surgery (usually minimally invasive), medication treatment and rehabilitation.
- One of the key purposes of rehabilitation is to eliminate the pain syndrome.
- Accurate diagnostics at the rehabilitation center is very important. Sometimes spinal fractures are free of pain but it doesn’t mean that there are no serious functional disorders.
- The effect of rehabilitation after spinal compression fractures increases dramatically if you begin treatment as soon as possible.
- Clinics actively use various robotic systems for the quicker restoration of motor functions.
- Rehabilitation after spinal fractures could be provided even for bedbound patients. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation.
Walk Again is a private German rehabilitation center located in Berlin. It specializes in the recovery of the patients after stroke and with spinal injuries or diseases. The peculiarity of the Rehab Center is its emphasis on the robotic rehabilitation. It uses all innovative technologies nec...
Walk Again is a private German rehabilitation center located in Berlin. It specializes in the recovery of the patients after stroke and with spinal injuries or diseases. The peculiarity of the Rehab Center is its emphasis on the robotic rehabilitation. It uses all innovative technologies necessary for the recovery of the patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Cost of procedures regarding treatment Rehabilitation after compression fracture of the cervical vertebrae in Germany
Comprehensive rehabilitationFromUp to
Simulator for rehabilitation "Lokomat"FromUp to
- In Robotic Rehabilitation Center Walk Again prices are 4% lower
- Average response time is 5 days
In 2011, we arrived in Germany with kyphoscoliosis 4 degrees. The situation in which we found ourselves, was very deplorable. We were told that daughter wiil not walk anymore, she is doomed to live...
Rehabilitation Center in Pforzheim (Germany), was founded by two doctors-rehabilitators, a married couple - Ryud Geerlofsom and Daniela Dorshner-Geerlofs. By combining professional expertise and the latest scientific discoveries in the field of neuroscience, they have developed a unique restorative program, which was successfully used in their center Zentrum de Rehabilitation.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.