Popular hospitals in other countries
- Liv is among best neurosurgery hospitals in Turkey and worldwide — 91% is a success rate for brain and spinal cord surgeries. While the average index in Turkey is 81%. This means that there are no complications in 91 out of 100 patients after the surgical intervention.
- Over 250 successful neurosurgical operations are performed at Liv annually. This means that Liv neurosurgeons have great experience.
- You will be examined with MRI of the last generation before surgery. It creates the most detailed image of the brain and spinal cord. Due to this, a doctor chooses the best option for the surgery. You will receive the most effective treatment with minimal risk of postoperative complications.
- Liv neurosurgeons operate children and adults.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment at Liv within 5 days.
- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
Anadolu is one of the biggest and most advanced hospitals in Turkey. Here, professional neurosurgeons perform surgical and minimally invasive operations related to cranial traumas and spinal cord malfunctions. A team of neurosurgeons that perform operations, shares decades of experience and hundreds of saved lives.
The cost of pituitary adenoma diagnostics at Anadolu Medical Center ranges from $810 to $940. The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $28800. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.5 according to 147 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.