Using Bookimed, 10 patients received individual program for rehabilitation after compression fracture of the cervical vertebrae
Rehabilitation center with resort conditions
- Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture
- Cost of recovery in Malvazinky Clinic
Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture
- hydrotherapy includes physical exercises in the therapeutic pool under an instructor’s control;
- acupuncture, therapeutic massage, massage cupping;
- magnet therapy contributes to the healing of fractures, alleviates pain and reduces swelling;
- ultrasound therapy accelerates tissue regeneration and lowers pain;
- electric therapy – the stimulation of the weakened muscles using low-energy current;
- KT (kinesio tape) – medical cotton adhesive tapes which make lymphatic drainage and regeneration process faster;
- sauna therapy (including herbal baths, pearl baths etc.) is very beneficial for the general state of a patient’s health.
Cost of recovery in Malvazinky Clinic
The cost of 24-hour hospital stay is from €180 to €380. Meals, accommodation, procedures and transfer are included.
Kladruby Rehabilitation Center is a state medical facility subordinate to the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. The Clinic was built yet in 1938 and has experienced many changes during its existence. Finally it has turned into a Hospital maximum adapted for the needs of modern patients.