traumatic brain injury in Austria
What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- The effectiveness of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury will be higher if you start as quick as possible.
- Even patients in coma or vegetative state have chances to be recovered.
- Minimum course of rehabilitation after TBI lasts for 1 month.
- Positive attitude of the patient and his/her relatives significantly improves the rehabilitation efficiency.
- Speech disorder is a typical symptom of brain injury therefore the patient needs to attend classes with a therapist.
- Foreign hospitals offer special training for patient’s relatives especially when only partial recovery is expected (in case of serious brain damages after TBI). The relatives learn how to organize the patient’s life in the way that he/she could feel maximum independence.
- Patients can be transported to the clinic in different conditions. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation. The cost of medical charter begins from $10,000 and varies depending on the distance. (цена зависит от расстояния).
Private clinic Lassnitzhöhe is located near the city of Graz. It is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and mild climate and clean air of the resort city Lassnitzhöhe helps to recovery of patients in this hospital.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.