rehabilitation after compression fracture of the cervical vertebrae in Austria
What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after spinal fracture?
- Complex treatment is the main prerequisite for the recovery after spinal compression fracture. Physicians may appoint a surgery (usually minimally invasive), medication treatment and rehabilitation.
- One of the key purposes of rehabilitation is to eliminate the pain syndrome.
- Accurate diagnostics at the rehabilitation center is very important. Sometimes spinal fractures are free of pain but it doesn’t mean that there are no serious functional disorders.
- The effect of rehabilitation after spinal compression fractures increases dramatically if you begin treatment as soon as possible.
- Clinics actively use various robotic systems for the quicker restoration of motor functions.
- Rehabilitation after spinal fractures could be provided even for bedbound patients. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation.
Private clinic Lassnitzhöhe is located near the city of Graz. It is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and mild climate and clean air of the resort city Lassnitzhöhe helps to recovery of patients in this hospital.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.