Zulekha Hospital Sharjah
Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah city is a private multidisciplinary clinic. It is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group.
The Hospital specializes in Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Bariatric Surgery.
The Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate confirms the quality of medicine in the Hospital. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is the 1st JCI accredited medical facility in the Northern Emirates.
Patients from Germany, Pakistan, India, and Nigeria choose Zulekha Hospital Sharjah.
Dr. Zulekha Daud founded Zulekha Healthcare Group in 1964. Today, the Network includes 2 multi-specialty hospitals in Dubai and Sharjah, 3 medical centers, 1 diagnostic center, and 3 pharmacies.
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah was founded in 1992. The Clinic is located 3 km away from the nearest beach and 23 km away from the international airport.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEDICAL CENTER
- Sparing and organ-preserving operations. Surgeons of Zulekha Sharjah specialize in performing the interventions through small incisions, after which a patient recovers quicker.
- International Tourism Department. English-speaking staff provides consultations for foreign patients. Personel meets patients at the airport, brings to the Clinic or a hotel, and supports at all stages of the treatment.
- Treatment and recreation. The city of Sharjah is located on the Persian Gulf shore. It is a historical and cultural center of the UAE.
ZULEKHA HOSPITAL SHARJAH IN FIGURES
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation
JCI certificate confirms the quality and safety of the treatment. Zulekha Sharjah is equipped with modern technologies, doctors are certified and have vast practical experience.
The Oncology Department was established in 2014. The medical team consists of oncologists, surgeons, hematologists, radiologists, and chemotherapists.
Doctors specialize in the treatment of such diseases as:
- breast cancer
- malignant neoplasm in the head and neck
- gynecological tumors
- stomach and intestine cancer
- melanoma (skin cancer).
Minimally invasive and organ-preserving operations
Oncologists of the Department perform sparing surgeries. Tumors are removed through small 1-12 cm incisions (the size of the incision depends on the tumor location). After the surgery, small scars remain. Pain feelings are minimal.
Doctors try to preserve the organ as much as possible while removing the malignant tumor. Organ-preserving surgeries can be carried out at early stages of the disease.
During breast cancer treatment doctors preserve the patient's breast in the most cases. Sometimes a tumor needs to be removed together with the most of the organ. In this case, surgeons perform breast reconstruction, so that a woman feels more confident and recovers quickly.
Doctors of the Department specialize in the conservative and surgical treatment of the nervous system disorders.
Neurosurgeons treat patients with such diseases as:
- benign and malignant tumors of the brain
- hydrocephalus, craniostenosis
- lesions of the spine and spinal cord
- head trauma.
Neuroradiology — the accurate diagnostics
The Department is equipped with magnetic resonance (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) of the latest generation. They are used for the accurate diagnostics before the treatment.
A 128-slice CT allows taking a high-quality image of internal organs with a minimum radiation dose. MRI 1.5 Tesla accurately diagnoses vascular diseases.
WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY DEPARTMENT
The Department has received the European Council Accreditation as the Center of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
Doctors use modern methods that allow you to get rid of the excess weight. They carry out such operations as:
- gastric banding — allows reducing 30-35% of the total body weight
- sleeve resection of the stomach — reduces 35-40% of the body weight
- stomach bypass — reduces the body weight by 40-45%.
After these procedures patients begin to consume less food and gradually lose their weight.
SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
- transfer from/to an airport
- medical interpreter
- accommodation in a single or double room
- a wide range of meals according to a menu
- prayer rooms.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7