Hello, we underwent rehabilitation in July and are generally satisfied. Of course, I would like more results, but there is definitely an effect. They lived in Kamennye Lazne, and were treated in New. A team of medical professionals with extensive experience. All are friendly and positive, they do not speak Russian very well, but you can understand each other. We got homework, we plan to come again.
Teplice SPA Resort
Teplice is a complex of SPA resorts for children's rehabilitation with different neurologic and orthopedic pathologies. Specialists from Teplice accept children from 3 months to 18 years. The resort is well known as the center with the state-of-the-art equipment for recovery and manual therapy. The treatment by thermal waters is also available in Teplice. Thermal therapy have beneficial impact on the children’s health.
In general, it was okay. I organized everything for my son. From the begining it was some problems with the room but then everything was sold and now everything is fine.
Several specialized SPA resorts provide treatment in Teplice. SPA therapies is a type of intensive rehabilitation. They are ones of the main treatment options for children with neurologic disorders. The parents can be present during the all performed procedures.
Specialties of pediatric rehabilitation:
- disorders of movements
- congenital orthopedic disorders
- postoperative rehabilitation
- rehabilitation after traumas
- chronic diseases of joints and spine.
Specialists of SPA resorts in Teplice apply innovative methods for children's rehab. Among them are cosmic technique, hippo-and Magic Box therapies. Doctors apply cosmic technique to improve skills of stability and walking: a child wears a cosmic suit for additional prop. Hippo-and Magic Box therapies develop logic and brain activities.
Other rehab methods are also available:
- Vojta-therapy is a method for treatment of motor functions based on stimulation of CNS to cause the reactions.
- Bobath-therapy includes the exercises for stimulation and strengthening of weak muscles.
- Manual therapy (including craniosacral and myofascial techniques).
- Orofacial rehabilitation is used in logopedics in case of speech and swallowing disorders, problems with breathing.
- Snoezelen therapy influences on CNS through sense organs.
- Individual ergotherapy helps to develop fine motor skills of a child applying special exercises with ergotherapist.
- Basal stimulation with music therapy. Specialists use this method to improve a child’s ability to communicate with the external world.
- Kabat method. It is therapeutic exercises which strengthen impulses and cause particular reflexes.
The program of rehabilitation includes such daily procedures (Monday through Friday):
- Remedial gymnastics (individually)
- Hydropathic procedures
- Manual therapy
- Workshop activity
- Therapies at choice: magnetotherapy, thermotherapy, electrotherapy (according to the recommendations of a doctor).
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community