- Statistics of medical tourism in India
- Why do patients prefer treatment in India?
- Popular specialties for medical tourism in India
- Top private hospitals in India for medical tourism
- Best doctors in India
- Cost of healthcare tourism in India
- How to undergo treatment in India?
- Medical tourism in India: patients’ reviews
Statistics of medical tourism in India
Each year, Indian hospitals accept over 460,000 foreign patients. According to the Global Health Workforce Alliance (GHWA), India belongs to TOP-5 countries for medical tourism. Patients come for treatment from the following countries:
Medical tourism in India is getting more popular each year. Let’s consider why India is so attractive to international patients.
Learn about medical tourism in other countries: