- Cost of liver transplant surgery
- Where to go for liver transplant?
- Cost of liver transplant in India
- Price for liver transplant in Turkey
- How much does liver transplant cost in Germany?
- How much does liver transplant cost in Israel?
- Price for liver transplant in the USA
Cost of liver transplant in the USA - Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Clinic is among best medical institutions in the United States.
The chief surgeon of the department of transplantology is Professor Andrew Cameron. The doctor conducts not only liver transplant surgery in children and adults, but also surgical interventions of varying degrees of complexity in case of liver cancer, as well as pancreas transplantation.
The cost of liver transplantation in US clinics - from $ 550,000.
The main disadvantages of liver transplantation in the United States for foreign patients are not only the high cost of the operation, but also the prices for living in the country during the postoperative rehabilitation period (up to 3 months), the cost of medications, and the difficulty in processing the necessary documents.