In Prof. Trefzer 1991 graduated from the Albert-Ludwig University Clinic (Freiburg, Germany) and continued his study in medical institutions in Switzerland, the USA, the UK, and israel.
During his career, worked in leading German Clinics, including Charité, where he was the Head of the Melanoma Center (the largest dedicated center in Germany). In 2013 he co-founded DERMATOLOGIKUM BERLIN - the Clinic, specializes in Dermatology, Allergology and skin tumor treatment.
Last three years is recognized by FOCUS Magazine as one of the leading specialis in Germany.
Prof. Uwe Trefzer:
- is Prize winner of the American Society of Dermatology.
- has more than 100 scientific publications and textbooks.
- is active member of working groups on safety development and quality of cancer drugs.
- is long-standing head of a large study center for the clinical trials in patients with skin cancer.
- is member of the Board of the Dermatological Oncology Working Group (one of the largest organizations within the German Cancer Society) and German Dermatological Society.
- is invited to more than 60 national and international dermatological and oncological lectures.