Mario Sofer - a leading urologist Medical Center Ichilov-Sourasky in Tel Aviv, privately accepts patients in Assuta.
Education and training:
- Medical University in Bucharest, Romania (the degree of Doctor of Medicine, 1987);
- Residency in Ichilov MC;
- 1999-2000 - training in endo-urology at the University Hospital of Western Antario (Canada);
- 2000-2001 - training on uro-oncology at the University of Miami (USA).
- From 1990 to 1996 - Residency in Urology MC Ichilov-Sourasky;
- From 1996 to 1999 - Senior physician Department of Urology at Ichilov;
- From 1999 to 2001 - the courses training in Canada and the United States;
- Senior physician of Urology MZ Ichilov 2001;.
- Head of the Department of endo-urology at Ichilov (from 2004 year).
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University. Supervisor of diploma works of graduates of Haifa and Tel Aviv University.
- 50 scientific articles;
- 70 presentations at international scientific congresses.
Membership in professional organizations:
- A member of the Israeli Association of Urology;
- A member of the US Association of Urology;
- Member of the European Association of Urology;
- Member of the International Association of endourology.