Margalit Navo is doctor of the highest qualification degree, head of neurosurgery and senior neurosurgeon at Ichilov Medical Center.
1987-1994 gg. - Ben-Gurion University of the Negev School in Beer-Sheva.
Internships and training:
- In 1994-2001. - Passed residency in neurosurgery specialty-based MC Sheba (Tel Hashomer);
- During the period 1996-2001,. - Continued in-depth study of neuroanatomy at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev School in Beer-Sheva;
- 2001-2003 years. - Passing the internship period in order to study the modern approaches to the surgical treatment of diseases, localized at the base of the skull in the United States.
Since August 2003 and today is a senior neurosurgeon and head of the medical department of Ichilov Medical Center, Tel - Aviv.
Neurosurgeon Margalit Navo - one of the leading doctors of the country in their specialty. He operates patients adult and children with brain tumors. He is fluent technique of minimally invasive endoscopic removal of tumors of the hard and soft tissues of the skull through the nasal cavity.
A visiting lecturer at Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine.
2003rd further - the practice teacher and lecturer for future medical students at Tel Aviv Medical University, Ichilov Medical Center.
The scientific activity: He defended his thesis on the basis of work in the medical university in Tel Aviv and Ben-Gurion.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Israel Neurosurgical Society;
- North American Skull Base Society;
- The Israeli Medical Association.