David Hen is one of the best Phlebologists in Israel, headed by Institute of Research of diseases of the blood vessels in the Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.
In 1975 he graduated from the Medical Faculty of Tel Aviv University.
An internship in London.
Member of the Association of vascular surgeons in Israel, Europe and the United States.
- Treatment of diseases of the carotid arteries;
- Treatment and restore blood circulation in the lower extremities in diabetic patients;
- Varicose veins. (author's technique);
- Aortic aneurysm in the abdominal cavity;
- Thrombosis intestines, kidneys, legs;
- Stenting, vascular surgery;
- Do not invasive diagnostics;
- Treatment of wounds.
Dr. Hen uses the foam injections using the latest ultrasound facilities by which a specially prepared formulation allows by 3-4 treatment stages to get rid of the problem of varicose veins.