Professor Dan Grisaro is a leading Israel’s specialist of gynecological cancer diagnosis and treatment of diseases (ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer).
Professor conducts research in identifying causes of cervical cancer, as well as analyzes of the inguinal lymph nodes for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer to study early markers and identify targeted therapies.
- Senior physician in the department of gynecological oncology at the Medical Center Ichilov Sourasky;
- Head of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical Center Ichilov Sourasky.
- Tel Aviv University, Professor, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics;
- The University of Toronto (Canada), specializing in gynecology oncology;
- Medical faculty of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, according to the specialization "Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Since 2011. He is a senior lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University; Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tel Aviv.
Scientific activities and publications:
Professor Dan Grisaro held 39 presentations at scientific conferences and is the author of 83 published scientific articles in various professional journals.
Membership in organizations:
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Israel;
- The Israeli Association of Gynecologic Oncology;
- The American Society of Gynecologic Oncology;
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology of Canada.