Regulations on publication of reviews of patients in the resource Bookimed.com
1. Reviews of patients can be taken from public sources
2. By the will of the authorized officer of the medical institution can be removed any feedback, taken from open sources
3. Feedback having negative content, checked and published only from clients admitted to a medical facility through the application of Bookimed. Such a review can be removed only by agreement with the respondent.
4. Bookimed is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of comments.
5. Any risks associated with the choice of a medical institution, the patient receives solely on himself
6. Reviews patients are given solely for the purpose of conveying information from an independent source, and can not be regarded as a call or a guide to action