Diagnostics (Check Up) for patients with spinal cord injuries:
- consultation of the physical therapist Vadim Bluvshteyn;
- occupational therapist;
- specialist in sexual rehabilitation;
- Full analyzes;
- Check-up of urological system - video-urodynamics.
Result: The treatment program for a year.
A multidisciplinary approach, depending on the type of spinal injury.
- SCIM (Spinal Cord Independence Measure) - unique assessment of condition of the spinal cord after injury - to start the rehabilitation and monitoring of the dynamics - now one of the most popular in the world.
- Lokomat – this is a track for walking, with 2 sub-systems - one to remove the patient's weight (reduce the load), and the second - a robotic system for walking function. With the help of this device improved every move of the patient.
- Rewalk - external skeleton, which allows to walk even paralyzed people. It is portable, you even can take it everywhere with you.
- Posturograph - system to check the body's ability to keep balance and carry the weight. Shows the quantitative measurements in order to further monitor the progress of rehabilitation.
- Hydrotherapy – training in specially equipped swimming pool with a lot of assistive devices for the group or individual therapy.
- Computer manipulator, controlled by the head ("head mouse") - allows you to use computer without a hand mouse. Without moving the arm, the patient can fully control the computer and even play games. A small special sticker is attached to the forehead or on the tip of the nose. The device has a very accurate sensor, and the camera, which detects its movements.
Fixed price per 1 day stay - $900-1500 (5 days a week complex therapy).
Get a rehabilitation program with the estimated cost by contacting with the doctor-coordinator of Bookimed.