- Why should JK Plastic Surgery Center be chosen for rhinoplasty
- Who specializes in plastic surgery on nose?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
- JK Plastic for several successive years has been awarded as "The best clinic for foreign patients" in South Korea;
- 11 surgeons of the clinic specialize in narrow area of the particular field of plastic surgery which guarantees high quality of each surgery;
- high-tech 3D scanning allows maximum accurate examination of facial bones and structure of nose as well as visualizing of expected result.
Founder and Chief Physician of JK clinic - top-class plastic surgeon Dr. Joo Kwon.
JK specialists in rhinoplasty are medical doctors Kim Sung Sik and Choi Yun-Seok. Optimal variant of anesthesia is chosen by anesthesiologist Dr. Kom Young Tae who participates in every surgery.
JK Plastic offers the following types of rhinoplasty to the patients who want to change the shape of their nose:
- simple (lifting of nasal dorsum);
- 3D rhinoplasty (shape of the nose is changed using cartilage or silicone);
- correction of deviated nasal septum;
- correction of congenital or acquired defects;
- repetitive plastics or revision surgery.
Minimally invasive methods are used for the surgeries which shortens the period of postoperative recovery. All surgical incisions are made considering particularities of the surgery and becomes invisible after recovery.
Preoperative diagnostics at JK Plastic Surgery Center includes the following analyses:
- complete blood count;
- blood test for HIV and hepatitis;
In some cases electrocardiogram and fluorography or chest X-ray may be needed.
Computed tomography (CT) is also obligatory.
You can receive individual program of diagnostics before the rhinoplasty when apply to Bookimed.
Standard nose plastic surgery takes from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. In most cases this operation is made under sedative anesthesia (which is not as deep general anesthesia).
Incision is made inside the nose or on the skin between the nostrils. After complete recovery there will be no visible injuries.
If there is no complications, stitches will be removed in 7-10 days.
Nose surgery cost is affected by:
- complexity of the surgery;
- necessity to use implants;
- consumables (silicone implants or cartilaginous tissue of the patient).
In JK clinic the procedure of rhinoplasty costs from 3,000$.
Price of a day stay in the hotel at the Clinic after the surgery is about 180$, breakfast is included.
Now you can find out individual price for rhinoplasty at JK Plastic Surgery Center.
- Why should patients choose Estethica Health Center for rhinoplasty?
- Who performs rhinoplasty procedure at Estethica Clinics?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at Estethica Hospital?
Estethica plastic surgeons are internationally certified medical specialists
Why should patients choose Estethica Health Centers for rhinoplasty?
Clinics of Aesthetic Medicine Estethica belong to Turkish medical network Ethica Health Group and combine the highest quality of services with individual approach and maximum comfort. In 2010, president of Ethica clinics Murat Akdogan initiated a social and cultural program to provide education to children and teens from disadvantageous families aiming at grow up personal medical staff under supervision and guidance of Estethica medical specialists. The combination of high quality with affordable prices makes Esthetica Clinics top Turkish clinic for rhinoplasty procedure.
Dr. Ercan Demiray - a leading plastic surgeon in Turkey with 25 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery and is a member of European Council of Plastic Surgeons.
Esthetica experienced international professionals are medical doctors Mert Demirel and Tolga Yener.
What is the rhinoplasty cost in Estethica Hospital?
The cost of rhinoplasty depends on many factors - types of the surgery, complexity of the procedure, length of stay in the in-patient department, etc. The price ranges from 2,800 Euro to 3,500 Euro and is estimated in each case individually.
Bookimed Doctors-Coordinators will assist you to clarify the price and make an appointment with a plastic surgeon of Ethica Health Group.
- Advantages of Anadolu Department of Plastic Surgery
- Who provides rhinoplasty at Anadolu?
- How much does rhinoplasty cost at Anadolu?
Anadolu Medical Center received “The First Place” award by John Hopkins Medicine for Safety Compliance in 2016
Anadolu Medical Center is the top hospital in Turkey and offers US clinics quality level of services and 5-stars hotel level of comfort at affordable price. International certificates and cooperation with John Hopkins Medicine confirms professionalism of Anadolu doctors and accordance with the approved medical standards. The Department of Plastic Surgery of the Center uses innovative techniques and latest equipment.
Anadolu plastic surgeons are high-level professionals who have practiced in European and US clinics and regularly participate in medical conferences. The Department is headed by Professor of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Haluk Duman who studied and practiced both in Turkey and the USA.
How much does rhinoplasty cost at Anadolu?
In Turkey rhinoplasty cost depends on many factors - type of surgery (closed or open), its duration, complexity, pricing policy of the clinic etc. Anadolu prices for rhinoplasty start from 4,500 Euro and are determined in each case individually.
Sourasky Medical Center Plastic Surgery Department is well-known at each continent. Today it offers ultramodern techniques of rehabilitation and reconstruction. One of the most popular operations is a microsurgical reconstruction operation. This procedure is performed on bones, joints and soft tissues. The newest systems of CT scanners, 3D visualizers and laser technologies perform magic. With this type of reconstruction patients can restore the broken away or damaged fingers, hands, legs, muscles, bones, nerves, etc. With the efforts of talented specialists one can avoid amputation, if apply timely.
- Why is Samsung Hospital one of the leading representatives of Korean plastics?
- What are the main provided reconstructive and plastic procedures in Hospital?
- Who is allowed to have plastic operation?
- What is the aftersurgical period?
- What is the cost for plastic surgeries in Samsung Medical Center?
Why is Samsung Hospital one of the leading representatives of Korean plastic surgery?
Samsung Medical Center is one of the best clinics in the world (its achievements include the Minister of Health and Welfare Trophy, winning in the Korean Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Indexes). The Samsung Department of Plastic Surgery performs over 3,700 plastic, reconstruction operations and cosmetic surgeries per year. The interdisciplinary team of the Clinic receives around 19,000 patients from all over the world searching medical advice per year.
Top doctors of Samsung Kun Chul Yoon MD, Bang Sa-Ik MD, Mun Goo Hyun MD and Lim So Young MD represent the scientific and innovative approach in Korean reconstructive plastics.
The major fields of their work include:
- Breast restoration, i.e. creation of a breast shape with an artificial implant or using a tissue graft from another part on from your body. Sometimes both methods are applied. Breast reconstruction is assigned for patients after a mastectomy surgery.
- Reconstruction after safe removal of melanoma (in cooperation with Samsung Malignant Melanoma Clinic - the leading dedicated Korean hospital).
- Recreational operation of Bell's paralysis and other types of facial nerve palsy.
- Ear plastics for patients with microtia and/or other ear defects (more than 120 cases annually).
- Cosmetic procedures (facial surgeries, liposuction, eyelid operations etc.).
Plastic, reconstructive and corrective surgeries are prohibited for people with absolute contraindications, including:
- HIV or hepatitis patients;
- Patients with cancer (and metastasis);
- Patients suffering from bleeding disorders.
The full list of relative interdictions depends on each individual case.
It’s important to remember that some of the replacement procedures could significantly change an appearance, so the patient should be psycologically prepared for the incoming changes. In some cases presurgical preparation comes with visiting the psychologist.
What is the aftersurgical period?
The after operational care depends on the surgery type and the basic indicators of person’s condition.
Breast reconstruction or facial surgeries will need a week or so of patient’s hospital stay, abdomen liposuction requires about two weeks, while patients after eyelid or lip surgery will be sent home in one-two days.
What is the cost for plastic surgeries at Samsung Medical Center?
A bill for plastic operation is formed according to the kind of provided procedure and period of rehabilitation of the patient. You may get an individual treatment plan with specific prices on the website of the International Patients Support Center Bookimed right now!