Kardiolita Hospital has highly specialized center for cardiology
- Specialized expert
- Methods of treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- The cost of surgical treatment of arrhythmia in Kardiolita clinic
Cardiology is the profiling direction of Kardiolita Private Hospital. CARTO system is used for the treatment of arrhythmias by radiofrequency ablation (RFA). Thanks to a three-dimensional navigation CARTO a doctor receives an image in real time. This allows to accurately identify and eliminate the pathology center.
Arrhythmia is treated by Professor of cardiology Aydetis Audrius, practicing for more than 35 years, 20 of which he spent in cardiac surgery. He operated the sitting President of Lithuania, many celebrities and businessmen. Professor Audrius uses conservative and surgical methods for the treatment of arrhythmias, takes patients even with severe stages of the disorder.
Methods of treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
Diagnostics are carried out for 2-3 days. After that, the patient is prescribed an individual care protocol - medical or surgical.
- transesophageal pacing;
- implantation of cardiac rhythm stimulator (pacemaker, cardioverter defibrillator, resynchronizator);
- radiofrequency ablation;
- treatment of atrial fibrillation by ligation of the left atrial appendage;
- implantation of the aortic valve and pulmonary valve.
The cost of surgical treatment of arrhythmia in Kardiolita Сlinic
The exact price is calculated individually for each patient and depends on several factors (health state, degree and type of the disorder, chosen methods of treatment, etc.).
- Implantation of the two-chamber or three-chamber pacemaker - €9,000 - 12,000.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator €20,000 - 22,000.
- Radiofrequency ablation - €10,000 - 11,000.
- Radiofrequency ablation with the CARTO system - €15,000 - 16,000.
- Transesophageal pacing - €3,000 - 4,000.
You can get quote on treatment program through Bookimed doctor-coordinator.
- Why LIV Hospital belongs to the leading clinics in cardiology
- Who are top-cardiologists of LIV Hospital?
- Directions of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- What is the cost of heart disease treatment in LIV Hospital?
- Methods of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
Why LIV Hospital belongs to the leading clinics in cardiology
LIV Department of Cardiology treats all known heart diseases. Its cardiologists are renowned specialists in Turkey and Central Europe. In 2015 Cardiologic Clinic made over 2,800 cardiac catheterizations and cardiac angiographies. LIV is top-hospital in Turkey in the area of invasive cardiology, heart disease diagnostics, cardiac electrophysiology.
Who are top-cardiologists of LIV Hospital?
- Prof. Ahmet Yilmaz NIŞANCI M.D.
- Prof. Enis OĞUZ M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Yelda TAYYARECI M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Alp Burak ÇATAKOĞLU M.D.
Directions of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- Ischemic heart disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Heart attack
- Thrombosis and thrombophlebitis
What is the cost of heart disease treatment in LIV Hospital?
The cost of the treatment is assessed in each case individually and depends on the amount of necessary procedures and operations. Bookimed medical coordinators can assist you with the treatment program with precise values.
Receive infividual treatment program for LIV Hospital
Methods of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- Medication heart disease treatment
- Heart bypass
- Pacemaker implantation
The cardiology department of Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center performs annually more than 2500 procedures of installing catheters and stents. It means that every tenth of such kind operations in Israel is performed in Tel Aviv Sourasky Center. Stenting procedure is implemented under local anesthesia and no more than an hour. Coronary angiography (catheterization) allows to detect in time not only the pathology of blood vessels, but also the heart. By the experience of Sourasky Medical Center cardiologists, after the catheterization, the patients get rid of labored breathing and cardiac angina.