Dasarang uses unique medication based on oriental herbs and auriculotherapy
- Why should one choose Dasarang for alcoholism treatment?
- Diagnostics and treatment of alcohol dependence in Dasarang Clinic
- What is the cost of alcoholism treatment in Dasarang Central Hospital?
- basic (general and biochemical blood and urine tests, chest X-ray, ECG, Sasang - consultation with a psychologist, Palgang - computer reflexodiagnostics of internal organs, Maekjingi - heart rate study with Oriental approach);
- additional (ultrasound of abdominal organs, atherosclerosis diagnostics, EEG, MMSE - test for the presence of alcoholic dementia);
- Premium (gastroscopy with sedation, densitometry).
Why should one choose Dasarang for alcoholism treatment?
Dasarang Global Alcohol Clinic is the only highly specialized clinic in South Korea for the treatment of alcoholism and the consequences of alcohol abuse. Dasarang Doctors successfully cure alcohol addiction for more than 10 years with the combination of traditional and eastern approaches to treatment.
Diagnostics and treatment of alcohol dependence in Dasarang Clinic
Diagnostics of alcoholism and the effects of alcohol abuse includes:
Diagnostics is performed on an outpatient basis alongside with the primary treatment.
Selection of further treatment program is based on the diagnostics results, depending on which after 3-5 days the patient either returns home with medications for maintenance therapy or will be hospitalized.
Chungganhaeju-hwan - unique medication developed by Dasarang doctors, which is able to restore the damaged cells in the brain and liver, reduce withdrawal symptoms and protect the body from the effects of alcohol toxins while taking it in conjunction with alcohol. Effectiveness is proved by clinical studies.
What is the cost of alcoholism treatment in Dasarang Central Hospital?
Diagnostics and treatment cost from $ 2,000 to $ 5,000 for 3-5 days, depending on the selected program.
During hospitalization 1 day of treatment costs about $ 300.
For more information about treatment programs, as well as calculation of the individual cost of treatment, please contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator.