- Methods of rehabilitation for the patients after stroke in Romatem Hospital
- Cost of recovery after stroke in the Clinic
Methods of rehabilitation for the patients after stroke in Romatem Hospital
- ergotherapy – a complex of procedures and exercises aimed at restoration of self-serving functions;
- physiotherapy – a therapy including a range of techniques which help to renew the missed mot functions;
- reflexology includes massage and acupuncture;
- Lokomat – a robotic system that significantly accelerates and controls the development of walking skills;
- Amadeo & Armeo – robotized orthoses which assist the patient who suffered a stroke in training hand and finger movements;
- speech therapy helps to return speech and disrupted swallowing function;
- hydrotherapy is used to develop motor functions of the limbs due to the greater amplitude of movements in water. In addition it positively affects the patient’s mental health.
- psychotherapy helps the patients not to give up and believe in themselves during the complicated recovery process;
- bobath therapy – a technique directed at the decrease of spasticity, improvement of mobility and functions of the paralyzed muscles.
Cost of rehabilitation in Romatem Hospital
Cost of hospital stay for inpatients varies from $300 to $350 per day. The sum includes accommodation, food, consultation of the dietitian, transfer and translation services as well as examinations and medications.