Using Bookimed, 706 patients received individual program for rehabilitation of cerebral palsy
Cerebral palsy rehabilitation techniques in Romatem Hospital
- TheraSuit – a special clothes made of rubber bands which preserves sensitivity and corrects coordination of a child;
- Lokomat – a robotized suit used for the training of motor functions;
- Vojta therapy – a complex of manipulations which stimulate CNS and make the brain recollect the basic movements;
- hydrotherapy (Phelps swimming technique) allows a child to develop locomotor skills due to the greater range of movements;
- Doman patterning therapy trains the child’s visual memory by means of cards with different images;
- Peto’s method or conductive education – a range of therapeutic exercises targeted to create new nerve connections;
- Armeo – a device for the training of arm motor skills;
- Amadeo – a programmed system which helps to develop motor functions of the hands.
Cost of CP rehabilitation
Cost of hospital stay varies from $300 to $350 per day (transfer, food, accommodation, medical care and procedures are included).
1 request for today
LIV Hospital is multi specialized Turkish hospital, with two divisions of LIV Hospital Ankara and LIV Hospital Istanbul. Both of them are ‘smart’ hospitals of new generation with all the medical technologies available in the world: da Vinci robot-assisted system for the surgeries, MAKOplasty for knee replacement, YAG Laser for vascular surgery, virtual angiography for cardiac diagnostics etc. In 2016 LIV hospital had the best success rate among all Turkish hospitals.
Three months ago, our grandmother happened to have a retinal detachment. My father took her to Liv Hospital. I was impressed how respectful they treat older generation. Constant care was provided for grandma. The treatment was fast. Her vision has fully recovered and she is even 73 years old! Our family wants to thank the clinic for the excellent... Read full review
Review on treatment of retinal detachment in TurkeyMore
Anadolu Medical Center is a combination of Turkish affordability and geographical proximity with US quality of treatment due to affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine. This Clinic specializes in oncology treatment and bone marrow transplants using the most innovative equipment: DaVinci, CyberKnife, TrueBeam. Anadolu Hospital is very attentive to each patient and has the highest level of staff response.
I decided to treat an aneurysm of the thoracic aorta at the Anadolu Medical Center. At all stages of the treatment the staff of the medical center showed themselves as highly qualified and very helpful at any time. They responded very kindly and quickly to all of my numerous questions and requests. I sincerely would like to thank the staff for the... Read full reviewMore
Medipol University Hospital is the largest private multi-specialized medical institutions. The clinic with the world’s recognition offers a wide range of high-levelled services and has the greatest number of departments in Turkey. This Medical Center is appreciated by patients from all over the world for its well-trained physicians, ultra-sound equipment and progressive techniques of treatment.
My close family relative was diagnosed with Acute Leukaemia a year ago at age of 26 and he needed a bone narrow transplant as the very last option to save his life. This procedure is not available in Ukraine and we spent weeks searching for the most affordable clinics with a good reputation. On January 12th, a few minutes right after visiting... Read full reviewMore
Florence Nightingale Hospitals was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and ISO, guarantees a high level of medical services.