- Why should JK Plastic Surgery Center be chosen for rhinoplasty
- Who specializes in plastic surgery on nose?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
- JK Plastic for several successive years has been awarded as "The best clinic for foreign patients" in South Korea;
- 11 surgeons of the clinic specialize in narrow area of the particular field of plastic surgery which guarantees high quality of each surgery;
- high-tech 3D scanning allows maximum accurate examination of facial bones and structure of nose as well as visualizing of expected result.
Founder and Chief Physician of JK clinic - top-class plastic surgeon Dr. Joo Kwon.
JK specialists in rhinoplasty are medical doctors Kim Sung Sik and Choi Yun-Seok. Optimal variant of anesthesia is chosen by anesthesiologist Dr. Kom Young Tae who participates in every surgery.
JK Plastic offers the following types of rhinoplasty to the patients who want to change the shape of their nose:
- simple (lifting of nasal dorsum);
- 3D rhinoplasty (shape of the nose is changed using cartilage or silicone);
- correction of deviated nasal septum;
- correction of congenital or acquired defects;
- repetitive plastics or revision surgery.
Minimally invasive methods are used for the surgeries which shortens the period of postoperative recovery. All surgical incisions are made considering particularities of the surgery and becomes invisible after recovery.
Preoperative diagnostics at JK Plastic Surgery Center includes the following analyses:
- complete blood count;
- blood test for HIV and hepatitis;
In some cases electrocardiogram and fluorography or chest X-ray may be needed.
Computed tomography (CT) is also obligatory.
You can receive individual program of diagnostics before the rhinoplasty when apply to Bookimed.
Standard nose plastic surgery takes from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. In most cases this operation is made under sedative anesthesia (which is not as deep general anesthesia).
Incision is made inside the nose or on the skin between the nostrils. After complete recovery there will be no visible injuries.
If there is no complications, stitches will be removed in 7-10 days.
Nose surgery cost is affected by:
- complexity of the surgery;
- necessity to use implants;
- consumables (silicone implants or cartilaginous tissue of the patient).
In JK clinic the procedure of rhinoplasty costs from 3,000$.
Price of a day stay in the hotel at the Clinic after the surgery is about 180$, breakfast is included.
Now you can find out individual price for rhinoplasty at JK Plastic Surgery Center.