Using Bookimed, 30 patients received individual program for traumatic brain injury
- Rehabilitation techniques for the patients after TBI
- Cost of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injuries
Rehabilitation techniques for the patients after TBI
- Kinesiotherapy (physiotherapy including aquatic vertical traction);
- Biodex – a system for muscle training and testing;
- Speech therapy – classes with the specialist to restore speech and swallowing function;
- Psychotherapy (including music therapy) helps to fight depression, a common symptom of TBI;
- Isokinetic dynamometry – a system of muscle testing and training which accelerates the patient’s recovery after injuries;
- Therapeutic baths – mineral and pearl baths, underwater massage, circular shower;
- Physiotherapeutic procedures – electrotherapy, thermotherapy, therapeutic ultrasound, magnetic laser therapy, paraffin treatment, cold therapy, light therapy, inhalations etc.
- Mud baths, hand massage, pneumomassage, apparative massage.
Cost of rehabilitation after TBI
Cost of inpatient stay at the rehabilitation center varies from €42 to €77 and includes:
- accommodation in the room of the preferred category;
- examinations and medication;
- visiting sauna, swimming-pool and gym;
- 3 dietary meals a day;
- Wi-Fi access;
- transfer from/to the airport.
Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private multidisciplinary hospital - one of the largest private medical institutions in Lithuania and in the Baltic States. The Hospital offers a full range of medical services - from diagnostics to the most complex surgeries and post-operative rehabilitation in the best health resorts in Lithuania. Being a JCI accredited hospital working by the highest industry standards, it is equipped with modern medical facilities, high-level laboratory and air purification from pathogenic bacteria.
We contacted Bookimed for help in organizing the consultation with angiosurgeon and duplex scanning of brachiocephalic arteries. Due to professional care of Bookimed coordinator Svetlana Kalinichenko we chose Kardiolita clinic in Vilnius and appointed date of the diagnostics. Because of the change of plans we needed to change the date of the... Read full reviewMore