- Specialized expert
- Methods of treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- The cost of surgical treatment of arrhythmia in Kardiolita clinic
Cardiology is the profiling direction of Kardiolita Private Hospital. CARTO system is used for the treatment of arrhythmias by radiofrequency ablation (RFA). Thanks to a three-dimensional navigation CARTO a doctor receives an image in real time. This allows to accurately identify and eliminate the pathology center.
Arrhythmia is treated by Professor of cardiology Aydetis Audrius, practicing for more than 35 years, 20 of which he spent in cardiac surgery. He operated the sitting President of Lithuania, many celebrities and businessmen. Professor Audrius uses conservative and surgical methods for the treatment of arrhythmias, takes patients even with severe stages of the disorder.
Methods of treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
Diagnostics are carried out for 2-3 days. After that, the patient is prescribed an individual care protocol - medical or surgical.
- transesophageal pacing;
- implantation of cardiac rhythm stimulator (pacemaker, cardioverter defibrillator, resynchronizator);
- radiofrequency ablation;
- treatment of atrial fibrillation by ligation of the left atrial appendage;
- implantation of the aortic valve and pulmonary valve.
The cost of surgical treatment of arrhythmia in Kardiolita Сlinic
The exact price is calculated individually for each patient and depends on several factors (health state, degree and type of the disorder, chosen methods of treatment, etc.).
- Implantation of the two-chamber or three-chamber pacemaker - €9,000 - 12,000.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator €20,000 - 22,000.
- Radiofrequency ablation - €10,000 - 11,000.
- Radiofrequency ablation with the CARTO system - €15,000 - 16,000.
- Transesophageal pacing - €3,000 - 4,000.
You can get quote on treatment program through Bookimed doctor-coordinator.