Treatment in Israel
Israel is one of the largest world centers of medical tourism. The country admits 30 thousand of foreign patients annually while the population of the country counts to 8 million only. As a comparison, Germany admits 70 thousand of patients annually, while its population is 10 times more.
The cluster of public and private medical centers in Israel is impressive. Historical issues might explain this as the medicine has always been one of the main education directions of Jews all over the world. Furthermore, a number of European professors in Europe and the USA have the appropriate origin and a close communication with Israeli medical community.
As a result, nowadays the country has the most advanced diagnostic and treatment methods and the significant oncological, gynecological and dermatological base, new ways of therapy of various clinical cases are developing as well.
Only in Israel
- World-class experts amalgamated in one place, which is convenient while the treatment of combined pathologies or complications of the main disease
- Powerful diagnostic equipment base
- Newest equipment and qualified functional doctors
- Opportunity to be treated at R&D Institutes applying the innovations of the highest efficiency
- Confidentiality of treatment
- Climate conditions contribute to rapid rehabilitation
- No language barrier as far as the majority of doctors speak English
Peculiarities of Israeli medicine
By virtue of the modern approaches in treatment and the high density of the professional medical staff (per capita), life expectancy goes over 82 years of age.
The country holds the leadership in survival of the patients with oncopathology. People from all over the world come to Israel to treat the cancer, including the USA and Germany.
The feature of Israeli surgery is the application of the minimal invasive manipulations in oncology, orthopedics, neurosurgery and cardiology. The country is considered to be the leader in treatment of infertility and gynecological pathologies.
The world-known brands of MRI and CT, the medical lasers, dental and orthopedic implants are produced in the country.
Israeli medical centers
Medicine is one of the prioritized activities in the country. Enormous money are invested into the field every year, and the equipment and staff qualification of the public multidisciplinary medical centers impress. The strength of such establishments is the guaranteed professionalism of the staff and the treatment according to the world standards.
Public clinics cooperate with the medical institutes or research and development institutes in some cases. This allows the consulting by the leading experts in the field. Furthermore, the multidisciplinary public hospitals perfectly suit for the treatment of combined pathologies and therapy of severe cases. If the condition of the patient threatens the life, it is better to be treated in the public medical center in Israel then.
Private medical centers allow selecting the recommended doctor. Here you can meet the experts who are at the TOP 10 in their field. Private medical centers cooperate with the public ones in some cases, which allows treating the severe patients without any risk to their health. The largest private medical centers do not concede the public ones by their quality and volume of the provided services.
There are no children’s units at the private medical centers, as this is the prerogative only of the public institutions, you should consider this fact while the treatment planning.
How is the foreign patient treated in Israel?
The agents assist you in correct selection of the medical center, adjustment of the admission time, evaluation of the requirements for translator, and booking of the hotel for relatives. Such services are quite expensive. Furthermore, the agent can offer the medical centers unsuitable for the certain clinical case.
Therefore, the International patients support center Bookimed provides the support and saves from the need to pay the intermediary fees.
There are some features of the treatment of foreign patients at the public medical centers:
- The cost of treatment for Israeli and foreign citizens does not differ, hence the democracy in these questions helps to avoid the unnecessary expenses;
- If you address the public hospital by yourself, you cannot select the treating doctor. If you would like to be treated by the certain surgeon (gynecologist, hematologist etc.), you should address the medical center through Bookimed for free or intermediary agencies with additional fees.
- Treatment of oncologic pathologies of any genesis, including all types of leucosis
- Diagnostics: newest MRI, multi-slice CT, PET-CT equipment, detection of tumor markers in blood, genome analysis as subject to hereditary diseases etc.
- Transplantation of bone marrow, liver and kidneys. Israel cooperates with the international donor organizations. You can always get the tissues compatible by histology for any patient here;
- Treatment of male and female infertility, all kinds of artificial insemination;
- Dentistry and maxillofacial surgery
Cost of treatment in Israel
The country controls the price level for all kinds of treatment and diagnostic procedures. You can find out the cost of treatment in Israel in advance, unlike plenty of countries. Bookimed company provides the information support, i.e. you can get ready in advance and plan your budget.
We provide the revision for free if you have the bill from intermediary agency, which allows excluding the extra costs and focusing on treatment.
Review of the patient on the basalioma treatment in Israel
A little facial neoplasm has appeared three years ago, which was diagnosed at the Center of Oncology in a year as basalioma. There I was recommended for irradiation (1.5 months) and I was told that the tumor was deep and it could not be removed.
I surfed the Internet and decided to address the medical center in Israel. I was very impressed by the attitude to the patients and the rapid registration process. The surgery took 1.5 hours only, even without any scars afterwards (a thin line has remained). I had had a feeling that I was visiting the resort, as it was very comfortable and calm. I have got no problematic issues now, and I visit the Center of Oncology once per 6 months.
Andrey, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Coronary angiography||from 2000 to 2500$||from 2000 to 3000€||from 2000 to 3000€||from 500 to 700$||from 1500 to 2500$|
|Radiofrequency ablation||from 4000 to 8000$||from 5000 to 8000€||from 5000 to 8000€||from 2500 to 5000$||from 3000 to 7000$|
|Gamma Knife||from 20000 to 25000$||from 15000 to 23000€||from 15000 to 23000$||from 10000 to 15000$||from 10000 to 16000$|
|Orthopedics and Traumatology|
|Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction||from 6500 to 12000$||from 10000 to 15000€||from 13000 to 15000€||from 2500 to 3500$||from 4500 to 5500$|
|Fiberoptic gastroduodenoscopy + polypectomy||from 2000 to 4000$||from 2000 to 4000€||from 2000 to 4000€||from 1000 to 2500$||from 2000 to 4000$|