- Diagnostics of ovarian cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Efficient treatment methods of ovarian cancer
- Cost for ovarian cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov hospital provides the premium diagnostics and therapy for the patients suffering the ovarian cancer. The best experts of the Department for Oncologic Gynecology under the management of Prof. Dan Grisaro carry out the early diagnostics and successful surgical treatment for the patients from all over the world.
What are the diagnostic methods of ovarian cancer at the hospital?
The early (at the early stages) the oncologic disease of the ovaries is detected, the more efficient and successful is the treatment. Hence, the Department for Diagnostics of the hospital is equipped by the modern devices to carry out the rapid and precise cancer diagnostics. The following diagnostic methods are applied:
- Tumor markers blood testing;
- Ultrasound (sonography);
- Biopsy followed by the microscopic examination of the tissue;
- CT, MRI;
- Genetic testing etc.
The individual treatment program is set up after such a thorough examination including the analysis of all the data received.
What is the ovarian cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
- Gamma Knife,
- Cyber Knife,
- Da Vinci Surgical System.
The chemotherapy is held afterwards to destroy the rest of the cancer cells. The comprehensive ovarian cancer treatment also includes:
- Intraperitoneal surgery;
- Targeted therapy modern medications.
What is the cost for treatment at Ichiov hospital?
The medical care at Ichilov hospital meets the highest world standards. The prices for medical services are lower than in Europe by lower salaries of the doctors, as the life standards in Israel are lower. Get the individual treatment program including the exact pricing.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of ovarian cancer
- The cost for ovarian cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
- Treatment methods of ovarian cancer in Israel
The malignant tumors of the ovaries are efficiently treated at the special department of the Center for Oncology at Assuta Medical Center. The experienced oncologists, endocrinologists and surgeons provide the consultancies here. Prof. David Schneider manages the Department for Pathologies, being the world-class expert in oncologic gynecology and fertility treatment.
High-end medical devices equip the Department for Diagnostics, operation rooms and the Radiology Department. The Russian speaking staff is appointed for the patients as well.
Ovarian cancer diagnostics
- Examination and interview of the patient;
- Detailed blood analysis including the СА-125 tumor marker detection (ovaries affection only);
- Pelvic MRI, multi-slice CT, ultrasound to detect the sizes, the structure and the spread of the process;
- PET to detect the metastases;
What is the cost for ovarian cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The list of the required diagnostic procedures and therapy scheme is selected individually regardless the tumor type, disease stage and the comorbidities. Get the exact price, and order the treatment and diagnostic activities plan.
Ovarian cancer treatment in Israel
- Removal of the uterus with appendages, omentum and regional lymph nodes. When the process is widespread, the doctor might remove the stomach, lobe of a liver, intestine and spleen;
When the cancer is early detected, then less radical surgeries are held to preserve the reproductive function.
- Chemotherapy combined with the radiotherapy to decrease the relapse disease risks and inhibit the rest of the hearths in the body;
- Hormone therapy to inhibit the stromal cancer;
- Targeted therapy, i.e. the medications to inhibit the blood supply of the tumor that helps to limit the process spread;
- Monoclonal antibodies to inhibit the abnormal cells growth in the entire body.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.
- Ovarian cancer diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- Cancer treatment modern methods
- Cost for diagnostics and treatment of the ovarian cancer at Sheba Medical Center
Why is Sheba Medical Center the correct choice to treat the ovarian cancer?
The patients from all over the world treat the ovarian cancer at Department for Oncology of Sheba Medical Center annually, where the best Israeli oncologists work, and the department is equipped according to the world achievements in oncology.
Prof. Gilad Ben Baruch manages the Department, being the leading expert in oncologic gynecology in Israel. The doctors of the department provide the high level of the ovarian cancer treatment; they are the experts in oncologic diseases of the latter stages treatment and successfully hold the surgical therapy of the oncologic diseases of female reproductive system.
What are the diagnostic methods of ovarian cancer at Sheba hospital?
It is very important to detect the pathology as early as possible to increase the chances for successful treatment under the ovarian cancer development. Therefore, the doctors hold the diagnostics of the ovarian oncologic diseases at the maximal precision by the high-tech equipment. The following methods are applied:
- A thorough gynecological examination;
- Blood testing for tumor markers;
- genetic scan;
- MRI and CT;
- Biopsy followed by histological examination.
What are the treatment methods of ovarian cancer at Sheba hospital?
The ovarian cancer therapy at Sheba Medical Center provides the individual approach to every patient; hence, the treatment program is set up after receiving the entire diagnostics data only. The ovarian cancer treatment at the hospital is based on the following methods:
Minimal invasive surgical intrusions by Da Vinci Surgical System, Cyber Knife and Gamma Knife;
- targeted therapy.
What is the cost for cancer treatment in Israel?
Sheba Medical Center can compete with the leading European and US medical centers by the treatment efficiency, while the price for cancer diagnostics and treatment is much lower. Get the individual treatment program with exact pricing.
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quickly and professionally - for the entire period of the department’s activity there was no single case of misdiagnosis. The main pathologies treated in Cancer Center Herzliya are: leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma, lymphoblastic leukemia, myeloma, carcinoid tumor, branchiogenic tumor, lung cancer, melanoma, brain cancer and other cancers.
Dan Carmel Haifa 5*