Dan Carmel Haifa 5*
- Diagnostics of autism at Matzpen Mental Health Center
- Innovative methods of autism treatment at Matzpen Mental Health Center
- Cost for autism treatment in Israel
Matzpen Private Mental Health Center provides the therapy of the psychosomatic diseases for Russian-speaking patients. Since 2006 the health center has offered the comprehensive services on diagnostics, treatment and support of the patients suffering the autism.
The famous Israeli psychologic neurologists provide the medical care, such as Eugene Katsevich MD and Prof. Vitaly Tevelev. Therapeutic telemedicine and first in the country other innovations were introduced here. The treatment of autism at Matzpen allows the full recovery of the light and mid-complicated cases, as well as to socialize the children.
What are the diagnostic methods at Matzpen Mental Health Center?
- Examination and preliminary estimation of the autism severity, differential diagnostics with other psychosomatic and psychotic abnormalities (diagnosis correction);
- Detail blood testing, incl. detection of antibodies to gliadin, contents of vitamins B9, B12;
- Urine testing;
- Genetic mapping, search for hereditary psychiatric pathologies;
- Contrast-based MRI of brain;
- Dermal biopsy.
What is the cost for autism treatment at Matzpen Mental Health Center?
In case of detection the concomitants or current diagnosis specification, the doctor might extend or narrow down the volume of diagnostics. Bookimed Company provides the precise data on prices for diagnostics and treatment at Matzpen Mental Health Center, so you can plan the budget for the treatment in advance. Order the individual treatment program now!
Methods of the autism treatment at Matzpen Mental Health Center
- Psychotherapeutic affection, treatment of concomitant psychological issues;
- Speech couching, i.e. development of the brain zones responsible for coherent speech;
- Application of ABA, i.e. Applied Behavior Analysis to correct the behavior reactions;
- Labor therapy to develop the useful skills and distraction techniques to relief the severe cases;
- Sensor integration.