- Uterine cancer diagnostics at Helios hospital
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment in Germany
- Modern methods of uterine cancer treatment
The chain of Helios private hospitals is one of the largest in Europe, where some of the institutions have operated for over 100 years. About 3 million patients have the treatment here per year.
Prof. Dr. Med. Michael Untch, who is the manager of the multi-disciplinary Center for Breast Cancer, manages the Center for Oncological Gynecology as well.
The hospital provides all existing kinds of diagnostic and treatment activities by experienced surgeons, gynecologists, endocrinologists and medical psychologists. Various kinds of plastic (restoration) surgeries are held alongside with the treatment surgeries.
Diagnostics at Helios
- High-field MRI and multi-slice CT to detect the hearths as of 1 mm in diameter. The doctor can precisely estimate the required scale of the intrusion by administering the contrast;
- PET to detect the abnormal cells grouping (metastases);
- Detailed blood testing for tumor markers and metabolic disorders;
- Hysterectomy, biopsy and curettage;
- There is a possibility to provide the genetic mapping to detect the hereditary nature of the process.
You can clarify the required list of the treatment and diagnostic activities for the certain situation on Bookimed website. Order the individual treatment program at the hospital with exact pricing now!
What are treatment procedures of the uterine cancer in Germany?
- The sparing hysterectomy is held for the females of the reproductive age suffering the cancer of 1st The surgery preserves the reproductive functions as the affected site of the tissue is removed only;
- Radical hysterectomy to remove the uterus, the ovaries and the regional lymph nodes. The surgeon may expand the surgery if required;
- Hormone therapy of the tumor allows decreasing some types of the neoplasms;
- Chemo and radiotherapy to destroy the separate cells after the surgery may be used as the main treatment method.
- Uterine cancer diagnostics in Germany
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment at Vivantes hospital
- Modern methods of the uterine cancer treatment
The establishment is the member of the largest medical holding in Germany. European and CIS prefer to treat themselves here.
Prof. Dr. Ernst Späth-Schwalbe manages the Center for Oncology, where the associate professors and MD’s work. The hospital equipment is the pattern for other medical institutions. All brand new devices of the surgical and diagnostic equipment exist here, including Da Vinci Surgical System and radiosurgical system Gamma Knife.
- Detailed biochemical blood testing, tumor markers testing included;
- When the tumor and indirect signs of the process are absent, the doctors provide the genetic mapping to detect the probability of the certain kind of cancer;
- Pelvic and abdominal MRI and multi-slice CT. The tomography is assisted by the contrast if required. PET may be appointed additionally;
- Biopsy and hysterectomy is held by examining the scraping of the abnormal cells.
The diagnostic and treatment procedures plan may be modified depending on the process stage and condition of the patient. Get the exact price and individual treatment program on Bookimed website.
Uterine cancer treatment in Germany
- Surgical removal of the affected site of the uterus or the entire organ, ovaries, affected lymph nodes and surrounding tissues;
- Chemotherapy, immune therapy and irradiation allow inhibiting the tumor growth and the activity of the rest of the single cells after the surgery. These are the only methods of the process affection in some cases;
- Hormone therapy allows decreasing the tumor sizes.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Uterine cancer diagnostics
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment at Asklepios
- Efficient methods of the uterine cancer treatment in Germany
Why Asklepios hospital is recommended for uterine cancer treatment?
Asklepios medical network joins the largest German hospitals, providing the medical care for the patients all over the world, as staff professionalism, equipment quality and service level are well known far abroad.
Prof. Dr. Med. Axel Stang manages the Center for Oncology. The institution cooperates with Munich Medical University and large oncological hospitals in US.
Diagnostics of the malignant tumors
- Interview, including the analysis of the family anamnesis, examination by oncological gynecologist;
- Genetic mapping to detect the risk of cancer (helps under the diagnostics at the early stages);
- Biochemical blood testing, tumor markers testing;
- Detection of the tumors in pelvis and mammary glands: MRI, PET, multi-slice CT by modern scanners;
- Examination of the material received by scraping (curettage) and biopsy.
What is the cost for uterine cancer treatment at Asklepios?
Other diagnostic procedures might be also applied given the speed of metastasizing and process spread. Therefore, the cost for diagnostics may significantly modify. Find out the prices for uterine cancer treatment in Germany and required diagnostic procedures on Bookimed website by ordering the individual program now.
Uterine malignant tumors treatment
- Hysterectomy, i.e. removal of the part of the organ with possible ovaries preservation;
- Radical removal of the uterine with appendages (when all three layers are affected);
- Massive removal of all affected parts of the surrounding tissues and organs;
- Plastic surgeries on restoration of the organs functioning after the radical surgeries;
- Hormone therapy of the inoperable processes;
- Chemo and radiotherapy to stabilize the condition and prevent the relapse diseases.