- Rehabilitation program after TBI in Malvazinky Clinic
- Cost of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury
Rehabilitation program after TBI in Malvazinky Clinic
The appointment of therapy in Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic is preceded by careful diagnostics which may include:
- MRI, CT;
- measurement of intracranial and intraocular pressure.
The physicians develop an individual rehabilitation program for the patient regarding the results of examination and consultation with neurologist and therapist.
This program, as a rule, contains:
- Physiotherapeutic exercises promoting the renewal of muscle tonus and motor skills;
- Ergotherapy teaching the patient self-serving activities;
- Hydrotherapy in the Center’s swimming-pool helps to practice motor skills;
- Electrotherapy a complex of various procedures aimed at stimulation of weakened muscles;
- Therapeutic massage;
- KT Tape therapeutic cotton tapes taped on the skin to fasten lymphatic drainage and regeneration.
- Sauna therapy helps to relax both physically and mentally.
Cost of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury
Cost of recovery in Malvazinky Center varies from €180 to €380. The expenditures include food, accommodation, procedures (5 days per week), nursing care, and transfer from/to the airport.